Job Title: Technical Trainer
Job Type: Full Time
Experience required: 3 years to 4.5 relevant years
Educational qualification: BE / B.Tech / MCA.
Deliver Technical trainings on Java and other Technologies.
Develop the course content and materials (power point presentation, case studies, exercises, test paper, Assignments etc.) required for the Trainings
Assist in identifying the training needs and measure effectiveness of training by post evaluation
Building ELearning and creating courses in the Course Management System’s like Moodle
· Recording the Training sessions
· Designing different Methodologies for Evaluation. Ex: Quizzes, Questionnaires, Test Papers etc.
· Must have 3 years of technical training experience with a proven track record of success.
· Candidate must have course development and training experience
· Excellent communication, presentation, demonstration and interaction skills
· Able to meet the set of training objectives
· Should be able to present and narrate the topics well with business case.
Must be a good team player. Must be able to complete assigned task within a given time frame.
Must be able to handle additional tasks/responsibilities if required, Apply and adhere to Quality Assurance
Self-learner & Technology enthusiast. Should be able to upgrade on to any of the Technologies and give trainings whenever needed.
Confident and able to meet deadlines
Highly motivated, self-starter and able to work independently
Equipped to update self, with all the updates in technology
Able to use sketches, diagrams, Audio & video clips wherever necessary for trainings.
Able to plan and collect constructive feedback from the participants and modify the training approach / contents accordingly
Able to evaluate the training effectiveness from quizzes & surveys post training
Adhere to schedules, processes, and standards for training content development and delivery.
Proactively bring to the notice of the concerned supervisor any issue that affects adherence to schedules, processes, and standards for developing training contents.
Hands on Software Project Development Experience
Possesses pleasant personality
Knowledge of Coding Conventions, Coding Methodologies, Best Practices.
If interested please share the following to mail id.
1. Your updated profile
2. Your current CTC
3. Your Expected CTC
4. Notice Period