Our Client Requires
Position: Garment Product Developer
Functional Area: Development of new styles as per the UK designer's requirements, co-ordinating with production department, Sampling, Quality Checking
Location: Gandhidham (Kutch, Gujarat)
Annual Salary: Negotiable, based on Current CTC and relevant exp (Mention Current CTC in CV)
Job Code: P5R6C1
Education: Graduate from NIFT, NIFD or Fashion Background, Command on English and MS Office
Experience : Min 3-5 years experience preferably in Garment Industry. Knowledge of manufacturing processes/ procedures/machinery,
1. Co-ordinate the design development of every Style / RM from design concept to Production delivery. Proactively problem solving issues that arise.
2. Daily communication with technical Designer in UK to understand every spec pack for design detail, comments, specs, trims and components.
3. Every RM / style spec pack to be followed through for instructions, from sampling to final Production approval.
4. Oversee the cutting of paper patterns at the factory from the UK design team to ensure identical copies are replicated from card to paper.
5. Quality Controlling the grading of pattern sizes S,M,L,XL with pattern cutter according to spec pack.
6. Organise factory fittings to report amendments to Technical designer/pattern cutter and Head of factory Production.
7. Contact local component suppliers to proactively source trims and hardware based on development needs according to sample specifications with short leads times and low MOQ’s.
8. Communicate with Fabric Grader on a daily basis to ensure correct raw material is being picked for the RM’s that are in sampling and in production. Monitor and prioritise according to the UK sampling schedule.
9. Regular communication with head of factory production to explain design and manufacture specifications of samples to maximise productivity.
10. Oversee and ensure sewing instructions/finishes are accurately followed according to the spec sheet in the spec pack.
11. Weekly complete the construction feedback sheet for each RM in sampling. Regular liaison with every department to ensure every RM is commented on for challenges and problems to resolve.
12. Construction Feedback sheet - This should be emailed to the Technical Designer directly after the sample is complete to ensure any problems can be resolved straight away.
13. Work with QC on the fitting of every sample. Note any alterations/improvements and report back to UK.
14. Ensure QC have a copy of the grading measurement chart that is in the spec pack. Constantly oversee that measurements are being adhered too.
15. A weekly sample box is to be sent to London at the end of the week. To ensure all samples requested by UK are photographed and listed on a spreadsheet, with any relevant comments. The samples are sent with correct RM, size labels, best quality standard of fabrication and construction.
16. Monitor weekly Sampling chart ensure all RM’s are being sampled within 24-48 Hours.
17. Quality control on final samples and Production Cycles reporting back to UK on problem areas.
18. Review weekly DPR with UK team to ensure all specs packs are clearly followed for Production in terms, of design, detailing and fit.
Client Company Profile: Garment Manufacturing and Export Company
To apply: Reply this email attaching yr CV (MS Word Format), with Subject = P5R6C1
Global Recruitment Solutions