Job Title : Ground Staff
Job Location ; Hyderabad
Age limit : Below 30 Yrs
Salary offered : 1.5 to 1.8 LPA
Interview date in Hyderabad - 10th September 2014
The process to be followed would be:
1. Pleasing Personality
2. Excellent Communication Skills. She/he should not have a diction problem, heavy local accent etc.
3. Confident Body language (should not have an attitude)
4. Min Educational Qualification: Graduate
5. No visible marks/ Scars/ Tattoos
6. Every candidate needs to be dressed formally in western formals (For Girls knee length skirt & half sleeves shirt with flat shoes and hair neatly tied in a bun in case of long hair) for boys Formal pant and full sleeves shirt.
Job Profile : Responsible for looking after passengers from when they book in, to when they board an aircraft. Also deal with passenger enquiries and help to resolve problems, which may involve finding alternative travel arrangements. Responsibilities including checking passengers’ ID and tickets, allocating seats, weighing luggage and issuing boarding cards. At the boarding gate service agents check with the aircraft preparation team to confirm when the aircraft is ready, call passengers to board and check their boarding cards. They also have to deal with passengers who are late, or who may have been taken ill.
Interested candidates send your CV & photographs (While applying please mention application for Ground Staff in subject line)