Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• To undertake front of house duties, including meeting, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
• To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
• To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
• To undertake general office duties, including correspondence, emails and filing to ensure the smooth running of the reception area.
• To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
• To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
• To keep up to date with room prices and special offers to provide accurate information to guests.
• To administer the general petty cash system and float in an accurate manner.
• To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
Good Personality and well dressed (should look presentable- A MUST).
Good communication skills.
Well versed with EXCEED (or any other software such as IDS, Subshop, M-Tech, etc)
• Working environment at ‘The Royal Retreat’ is very friendly, neat and safe for the female staff (in particular).
• Minimum working hours: 9 hours of working (morning/ evening/ night shift).
• For female staff, we prefer the morning/ evening shift.
• Food & accommodation is available for all the staffs.