Job Summary: Under general direction, develops, implements, evaluates, and manages the care and education of patients; supervises day-to-day activities of patient care; performs assessments of patients; attends educational in-services.
CHARACTERISTIC JOB TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include any and/or all of the following:
1. Educates patients in the outpatient clinics; responds to consultations made by physicians.
2. Performs patient histories and physical examinations under physician supervision; evaluates results and monitors treatment plans; maintains medical records.
3. Oversees patient schedules, appointments, and procedures; attends and assists during surgical procedures.
4. Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS
• Knowledge of medical procedures, terminology, and equipment
• Interpersonal/human relation skills
• Patient assessment skills
• Verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to apply good clinical judgment
• Ability to plan work, establish priorities, and remain flexible
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
Education and experience equivalent to:
• B.SC Nursing only
• Exp of minimum 2 years after registration
• IELTS Qualified with band score of 7.0 in all subjects.
Professionals interested in this opportunity can apply contact on below mention details
Seamless Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
E-176 | Ground Floor
Sector-63 | Noida 201307 UP | India (10 Lines) | Mob