Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities :-
• Screening & Shortlisting.
• Recruitment. ( Searching & identifying new avenues to fill human capital void )
• Follow-up on Date of Joining.
• Completing Joining Formalities on Date of Joining.
• Completing Induction formalities on Date of Joining.
• Issuing Offer Letters on clearing training.
• Issuing ID Card on clearing training.
• Updating Attendance Sheet daily.
• Maintaining Leave Records monthly.
• Formulate, Implement & Review HR polices & procedures every quarter.
• Preparing & handing over Salary Slips to Employees.
• Ensuring Quarterly Performance Evaluations are completed within the deadlines stipulated by HODs.
• Conducting Employee Feedback sessions in the first half of every month.
• Completing Exit formalities on last date of service.
• Other duties as assigned by Reporting Manager.
Education and Experience :-
• Minimum - HSC.
• Proficiency in computer applications.
• Prior experience as HR Recruiter is mandatory
Key Competencies :-
• Excellent in spoken English.
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
This is a performance based role and the candidates stay in our company is guaranteed only on the basis of the same.
Call Monday through Saturday between 11.00 am to 23.30 hours to schedule an interview.
Interview Location: 614 - 6th Floor, Palm Springs Centre (Croma), Next to Dmart, Link Road, Malad West, Mumbai-400064.