Required experience 10 years
Job Title : AVP/GM- Operations
Reporting To : Chief Executive Officer
Years of experience : 8 years in operations
Work Location : Chennai
1. Job Purpose
- To ensure the delivery of exceptional operational and commercial standards throughout client centers in Chennai. To ensure compliance in all areas of operational activity and drive centre admissions and profitability through the performance and development of Centre Managers, whilst managing within agreed budgets.
2. Key Result Areas
- To pro-actively contribute to the formulation and direction of the centre strategy and implement projects and trials for Chennai region
- To support the management of admissions, budgets and staff competence so as to optimise and sustain centre performance and parent satisfaction,
- To effectively manage the P&L within allocated budget in order to affect a profitable performance for the entire Chennai region
- To manage payroll budgets in line with Area sales performance,
- To ensure that all centres adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activity, company policies and procedures,
- To clearly and concisely communicate business and Area objectives to managers so that they remain well informed of centre activity and of their required contribution to targets, and management of centres
- To identify under-performing centres and develop a business plan to address and manage issues effectively and turn such centres around into well performing centres
- To develop an effective network of communication across the Area to ensure shared knowledge and understanding of centre activity among managers and teachers
- To encourage managers to seek and continuously develop knowledge of competitor activity and local market conditions, with the purpose of making appropriate and innovative recommendations to drive the business forward.
- To recruit and ensure the full implementation of induction programmes for new centre managers and monitor ongoing performance needs,
- To effectively manage the performance and development of centre managers to drive and maximize the sales performance throughout the Area
- To plan for succession in the Area through the identification of individuals with potential for development and growth,
- To create a positive environment that results in stable retention and a reduction of employee turnover.
- To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director
3. Critical Dimensions
- To achieve area admissions and revenue targets as directed by the Director, Sales and Business Development
- To achieve all compliance requirements with regard to security and cash for area
- To achieve budget targets in line with Area sales performance
4. Key Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Ability to manage and develop a positive and productive management team
• Exceptional leadership skills with the ability to drive and motivate performance through effective coaching skills
• Highly organized with the ability to adapt quickly to strategic change
• Ability to train and develop the skill and knowledge of direct reports
• Previous multi site area/retail management experience
• Self-driven, proactive and results-oriented with a positive outlook, a clear focus on quality and business profit.
• A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance.
• Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
• Good communicator.
• Keen for new experience, responsibili
near Tiruvanmiyur, 600041
Posted Dec 10