Salary up to 70,000/-.
Responsible to manage Telecom group of companies business operations at the Madhya Pradesh & ChhattisgarhCircle &Accountable for Profit & Loss of the Circle.
1. Product Services :
• Delivery of services against customer requirement / Service order atCircle
• Identify existing & latent customer need for enhancement of services
• Leverage existing functionalities & enhance further for extended product life cycle
• Maintain regular interaction, good rapport with customer and maintain high degree of customer satisfaction
• Monitoring and control of Repair & Maintenance product cost
• Control and development of vendors through regular meetings and process monitoring.
• Provide the training and technical transfer for relative people of service products, ensure the service personnel with sufficient technical knowledge
2. O & M Operations
• Carry out root cause analysis of the site failures and draw an action plan to maintain 99.9% uptime t
• Ensure implementation of action plans and guidelines with a view to bring improvements in the circle performance
• Coordinate with SCM and Finance team for awarding contracts to vendor for O&M activities of cell sites and procurement of spares and equipments required for regular O&M.
• Opex reduction through energy conservation and optimum utilization of available resources.
• Monitoring and analyses of Energy Reports and draw action plan for Energy Cost Optimization.
• Meeting customers’ expectations by delivering the required uptime within agreed SLAs.
• Liaison with EB and regulatory authorities for getting support in regular O&M activities
• Ensuring that the vendor invoices are certified in time and submitted to SCM / Finance team for payments
• Generate trackers/Dash board to monitor the activities at appropriate frequencies to have effective control on O&M activities
3. Support Function Coordination (SCM/HR/F&A)
• Manage & direct:
• Circle SCM team for supply of materials & spares to Circle on time as per the plan
• Circle HR for recruitment of Quality Manpower for Product Service &O&M operations& tram development
• Circle F&A team for employee expenses , Para technician payment, monthly budget plan and review of P&L
4. Budgeting & Cost Control:
• Prepare and control Circle budget based on business plan
• Review budget Vs expenditure
• Circle budget management & expenses control
5. Process control & Quality management
• Implementation of automation & process for efficient circle business operations
6. Periodical Reviews
• Monthly, Quarterly & annual review of circles/Circle business objectives, achievements & Business Stake holders / vendors performance review / internal customer’s deliverables & ensure monitoring tracking system
7. Management Reporting.
• Submission of monthly MIS reports & performance tracker to the managements
Direct and indirect reporting team at the circle:
• Manager - Product Service, Manager - O&M
• Staff members at circle offices (MIS/Support function/FTE/ Zonal Manager
• Field employees (Cluster In charge/ Technician/ Service Engineer)
• Support functions (HR/Accounts/SCM) will report business wise.
Essential Function: Skill set
• Expertise in:
• Preparation of circle business plan and execution
• Managing O&M function
• Installation, Commissioning& servicing
• Project management & execution
• Customer relations &satisfaction
• Circle Revenue & expenses management