Rs 40000/month Mornings
Required experience 3 years
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
• To identify staff vacancies and co-ordinate in the recruitment, interview and selection process.
• To provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, work conditions, wages, and employee benefits.
• To analyse and modify compensation and benefits policies after due approvals to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
• To plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
• To serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work related problems.
• To plan, direct, supervise and co-ordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labour relations and employee relations.
• To be accountable for tracking all expenses regarding employees in terms of their advances, loans and travel and administration related expenses incurred.
• To be accountable for the processing of payroll inputs to be given to Accounts department for ensuring salary payout being done within time lines prescribed.
• To analyse training needs to design employee development.
• To maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
• To analyse statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organizations personnel policies and practices.
• To submit monthly manpower reports and training reports as per format designed and highlight costs in relation to budgets fixed.
• To plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the personnel training in the organization.
• To conduct exit interviews to identify reason for employee separation.
• To prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
• To be responsible for all administration related assignments in the organization.
• To oversee and manager inward and outward dispatches’ and courier services.
• To coordinate with the housekeeping personnel in maintaining cleanliness in the office.
• To manage all the travel bookings of the employees based on approvals obtained in co-ordination with external agencies.
• To oversee and manage the reception and front office of the organization.
• To contract with vendors to provide employee services such as food service, transportation etc.
• To develop appropriate talent engagement programmes in the organization for effective talent retention after due consultations and approvals obtained from the management.
• Any other assignments given from time to time.
reach to mobile number 8892280916
Send resume to email@example.com
near Basavanagudi, 560004
Posted Monday Mar 3
Rs 25000/month Mornings
Required experience 3 years
• Responsible for achieving the monthly and annual sales targets as planned.
• Responsible for maintaining relations with existing distribution partners.
• Responsible for increasing business from existing distribution partners.
• Responsible for identifying new partners.
• Responsible for managing the sales team to deliver the targets.
• Responsible for expanding business to new territories.
• Responsible for planning promotion for slow moving items / dead balance.
• Responsible for managing the partner credit.
The ideal candidate would be a person with a pleasing personality. The candidate should have excellent communication skills with good speaking skills in local languages. The candidate should possess two wheeler.
near Banasvadi, 560043
6th Floor, No: 15/1,Outer Ring Road,Dodda Banaswadi
Opp.ASR Conventional Hall,
Posted Tuesday Feb 25
Rs 7000/month Mornings
HR- Recruiter at HSR Layout- Bangalore Karnataka
Good Communication Skill
Fresher or Experienced both can apply
Salary 7k to 8k per month
Near to HSR layout Candidates are Preferred.
Note: Only Female Candidate can apply
near HSR Layout, 560102
HSR layout Bangalore
Contact No: 84311 15497
Posted Feb 18
Rs 12000/month Mornings
• Recruitment – Sourcing profiles, calling and scheduling interviews. Doing follow-ups for further updates.
• Maintaining employee database.
• Joining formalities, exit formalities.
• HR personal administration
• Assisting in statutory compliance tasks.
• Need Graduates and fresher only
near BTM Layout, 560068
Sidappa Layout, Bommanahlli,
Close to Begur Road Junction
Posted Feb 8
Tell employers why you are great!