Senior Air Conditioner Technician
• Diagnoses, repairs, and maintains existing HVAC systems including chilling and heating systems and checks chemical treatments.
• Installs and replaces all types of pumps or refrigeration equipment, pneumatic valves, electric valves, heat
• transfer equipment, ventilation, and air distribution equipment according to prints, specifications, diagrams, or
• Examines properties for load conditions and duct design.
• Troubleshoots fire alarm systems; maintains and repairs computer automated controls systems.
• Coordinates projects with outside contractors.
• Orders and secures materials for jobs as needed.
• Performs preventative maintenance checks on all major mechanical equipment; diagnoses equipment
• Malfunctions and operating efficiency of mechanical equipment.
• Complies with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work
• Familiarization with Building Automation System
• Maintain HVAC equipment on an ongoing basis as part of the facilities preventive maintenance
• Re-test repaired equipment and make adjustments for proper operation.
• Maintain, repair, clean, adjust, and/or install electric or gas heaters and auxiliary heating specialties other than centralized plant equipment.
• Respond to all Hot/Cold calls and execute monitoring and provide effectual response.
• Recommend ordering of necessary parts and supplies for maintenance work.
• Maintain compressors, air dryers, and low voltage equipment controls such as warning light systems and supervisory equipment alarms.
• Possess a high school diploma or an approved GED.
• Completed an apprentice program and/or graduated from a certified HVAC trade’s school.
• Must hold HVAC mechanic license - certified for CFC refrigerant recovery preferred.
• Familiarity with HVAC and electrical codes.
• Five years’ experience in the HVAC trade.
Key Skills: HVAC, HVAC Tech, Refrigeration Tech, Refrigeration Technician, HVAC Engineer, Building mechanic, building maintenance, commercial refrigeration, Licensed HVAC Technician, Licensed HVAC Tech, Maintenance HVAC Technician
• Maintaining an established work schedule.
• Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills.
• Reading and understanding schematics.
• Maintaining confidentiality of work related information and materials.
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationship
Experience: - 5-6 year experience.
We the Maa Kamakhya HR Consultants Private Limited is a leading HR Outsourcing company & recruitment consultancy which caters to the human resource requirements in middle and senior management of a large numbers of companies for best performance in all technical and non-technical positions since the year 2002.
Adity (HR )