• Write “clean”, well designed code.
• Produce detailed specifications.
• Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
• Contribute in all phases of the development life cycle.
• Follow industry best practices.
• Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary.
• Proven software development experience in PHP.
• Understanding of open source projects like Joomla, Wordpress etc.
• Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web services.
• Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, Ebay etc).
• Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.