Creates integration solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces for the product back-end.
• Responsible for developing robust and scalable code in Java.
• Familiar with Agile software development model.
• Designs and develops code that can integrate new Financial Institutions into our product on Selenium Webdriver and our proprietary headless web driver.
• Recommends architectural changes to improve overall system performance.
• Assists with enhancement and improvement of coding standards and coding style.
• Designs and executes unit tests and able to focus on QA driven development approach.
• Assists with on-going development and maintenance of proprietary headless browsing solutions.
• Completes applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple web browsing environments and operating platforms.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Core Java is a must.
Freshers can apply but only if they need to have strong coding skills.
Interested candidates contact us