1. Responsible for opening and closing office as required.
2. General office maintenance and supervision of the other office helper.
3. Making Tea/Coffee for staff and guests and serving it to them as per the time fixed.
4. Daily and accurate filing of documents and bills as per the prescribed format.
5. To ensure timely completion of all bank related work.
6. Ensure timely purchasing of office stationary and groceries.
7. Timely payment of all office bills.(Water, electricity, helping staff)
8. Ensure proper vendor management related to office which includes utilities, maintenance and services.
9. Any other admin related work as and when required.