Job Title: G.T.E
Reports To: ASSISTANT MANAGER
Location: HYD, KERALA, MH, GUJARAT,MP & PAN INDIA.
Package: 4.17 LAKH/Annum (For first three months of probation period Salary is 13,300 INR.)
UNITEL is one of the fastest growing Companies. Dealing in Telecom, is a leading network
planning and optimizing company Our dedicated and capable engineers ensure that all the projects
are driven by challenging performance benchmarks and our final deliverables result in quantifiable
improvement in the network quality and performance. UNITEL is a one stop TELECOM Solution
provider, with the commitment to deliver End-to- End, Accurate, and Quality Solutions at Cost
Effective Terms to our esteemed clients. We are having presence in PAN India and accessibility to
different technology, resources and experience. Familiar with most industry tools from NSN,
Ericsson, Alcatel, Nortel, Agilent, etc.
Responsible for radio frequency surveys, optimizing, analyzing and improving performance of GSM
network. Monitor, analyze statistical and drive test data to improve system performance indicators
such as dropped calls, blocked calls, origination failures, handoff features and to meet departmental
goals. Apply propagation theory, cellular theory, RF Engineering tools and antenna theory to
choose tower antenna placement. Design wireless system using GSM. Responsible for capacity
planning, GSM frequency planning
and frequency hopping by applying carrier/interference (C/I) ratio analysis. Design sites to improve
coverage and fix existing holes. Recommend site upgrade such as down tilling of antenna and re-
orientation of radio additions. Optimize existing network by adjusting radio network parameters,
adding/deleting of neighbors and recommending possible solutions to hardware problems.
Determine problem sites by using network key performance indicators, drive test data and customer
complaints. Provide frequency planning for new sites install upgrades. Create Visual Basic scripts to
speed up processing of network performance data.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
1. Should be a graduate. (B.Tech CS, IT,MCA, ECE, EI, EEE & E&T)
2. Sharp attention to detail.
3. Demonstrates proactive problem identification and solving ability.
4. Excellent interpersonal written and oral communication.
5. Aptitude to learn quickly and effectively.
6. Demonstrated basic PC knowledge and familiarity with MS Office (Word/Excel).
7. Must be self motivated with a strong work ethic that can work with limited supervision.
8. Team Player.
Work Experience: 0-1 Yr.
1. The process for QA is as follows:
i. Aptitude Test (45 Min)
ii. Technical Talk
1. Students should get minimum of 60% in the aptitude test and less than 5 negative points in
the essay to get to the next level.
2. As per the company policy, the shortlisted students would be provided Letter of Offer.
The Letter of Appointment would be given at the time of joining only.
3. Security Deposit By De
3rd Floor, Savitri Sadan, Shaheed Chowk, Ranchi, Jharkhand -834001