Greeting from the Redstar Telecom Services
Urgent opening for B.E/B.tech 2013 Pass out /Final year student.
Graduate recruitment and development is an important part of Redstar Telecom Services Pvt Ltd. Its provide resources and succession planning for the future.
The Redstar Telecom Services requires Graduate Engineer Trainee Program (GET) It has been structured to enable Graduates to achieve a greater breadth and depth of experience through the experience of the GET.On the job experience is the best way to develop and learn. By moving through a number of diverse roles during the program Graduates are exposed to a range of learning opportunities.
Eligibility B.E/B.TECH 2013 pass out or final year student
• Computer science
• Information Technology
• Electronics & communication Engineering
• Electronics engineering
• Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
• Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering
• Electrical & Electronics Engineering
Candidate has to clear 2 rounds to get enrolled for this program.
Technical Interview | HR Round
Self Support Training Basis
Training Duration: Six month
1 Month Theoretical knowledge with Practical Approach
2 and 3 Month On site Practical Training with Accommodation
Stipend: Get stipend 4,5,6 month RS.5,000/- per/Month
Salary: Successfully completion of GET get package 1.5 lac to 1.8 lac per year
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Candidate should be eager to learn new technology
• Candidate should be medically fit for telecommunication job(not any kind of disease-Heart, kidney)
• Proficient in Hindi and English
• Willing to relocate anywhere in India.
Job Posted by Company
Redstar Telecom Services Pvt Ltd
Red star Telecom Holds RF/BTS/DT Network Planning & Optimization, Network Design & RF Transmission Network Performing Service, Microwave Linking and BTS Projects
Interested candidates can drop
Pursing B.tech or Year of Passing 2012/2013
(male candidates only)