• Manage and supervise daily operation of accounts payable, accounts receivable, business license, cash , general ledger, payroll • Guide and support staff in providing customer service
• Provide staff training and perform staff annual evaluations
• Responsible for financial software function maintenance
• Manage staff daily workload, coordinate and review staff work
• Prepare bank reconciliation, revenue and expenditure variance analysis, capital assets accounting, year-end closing entries and audit schedules
• In charge of monthly financial reports, year end closing, annual audit, CAFR and controller's reports
• Oversee internal control functions
• Assist in the preparation of the annual budget document, including compiling approved departmental expenditure budgets, revenue estimates and various narratives into the annual budget document.
• Responsible for budget input and monitor revenue and expenditure transactions
• Develop and implement policies, procedures and controls to ensure compliance with laws
Interview Venue –Walking Interviews are going on..
Interview Time- 10:30 am – 6:00 p.m.
Focus Corporate Alliance Pvt. Ltd.